Another award, another achivement thanks to my little blog which I create for having fun and for sharing my cooking and my life facts. I’m so proud of myself! But I have to thank all of you, my tireless followers 🙂
I received this award from Alessandra (links here to her delicious blog ), who I cannot stop thanking for that, and now I have to list seven facts you don’t know about me and spread the award to other fifteen blogs with less then 200 followers.
Let’s do it! 😉
Seven unknown facts about eightdaysweek:
1) I’m graduated in psychology (…and in this moment I’m reading your mind while you are reading my blog!:D)
2) I have a very very very strange name and I bet you won’t guess even if you try thousand times. (That’s a challenge!)
3) I started cooking cakes and biscuits when I was like 10 or 12 years old, I looked at my mother cooking like you gaze at your favourite movie star. Now I take her part and we enjoy preparing all of our dishes, salted or sweeted 😉
4) I love the nordic languages like german, scandinavian, dutch and english and I would love to learn how to speak german in a correct way. Keep on dreaming…
5) I watched the whole marathon of LOTR (almost 9/10 hours) three times in my life and the last time was so memorable… While Tarantino remains my favourite director. I love him!
6) I’m happy and single. Yes. Single. Easy.
7) I love dogs. I grew up with my dobermann-dog from 9 to 18 years old, he was my best four-legs-friend. I missed him so much!
And finally 15 bloggers, with less then 200 followers, who deserve a lot: