Another award for this little blog: I’ve been nominated three (3!!!) times for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much to Gen and her lovely blog, Julia and One Step One Bite for the nominations! You all made me so glad and proud of my little work here 🙂
Post 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions made by the person who nominated you.
Create 11 questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
Choose 11 bloggers to pass the award to and mention them in your post.
Go to their blogs and let them know that they have been nominated.
No tag backs.
Eleven random facts about me:
1. I love movies and cinema, I’m not getting tired of watching my favourite movies again and again.
2. I always wanted to go to New York for travelling.
3. I have a lot of dreams in my life, and in my closet as well 😉
4. I love cooking cakes and pastries, I can probably spend an entire week in a pastry-kitchen if I had the chance.
5. I am very creative and open minded.
6. I love sightseeing, travelling and make photographs of the places I visit.
7. I have a lactose, dairy and egg intolerance. This is one reason why I have to eat healthy!
8. I love vintage clothes.
9. I love the 50es and the 70es style, flower power baby!
10. I love north-Europe, its way of living and thinking…
11. I have a white european cat. I love her!
Questions from Gen:
1. What is your favourite book? Oh, a lot! But if I had to choose: Lolita, by Vladimir Nabokov.
2. What is your most memorable dining experience? My last birthday-dinner 😉
3. Favourite cuisine? Mediterranean and Oriental.
4. What is your favourite meal of the day? Dinner, preferably spent with amazing people.
5. What is your least favourite food? My favourite food… mmm… enriched salads and toasted bread, I love frugal food!
6. Do you prefer cooking for yourself, or others? Both of them!
7. Favourite blogs on the internet? This, this, this and this. And a lot more!
8. One place you would love to travel to? All the world, if it is possible! I want to discover and follow my curiosity 😛
9. Casual dining or fine dining? Casual!
10. Salt or pepper? Pepper, always.
11. Spicy food: yes or no? I would say yes, but I cannot eat them so much.
The Liebster Award is awarded to those who have less than 200 followers.
So today I’m passing on the love to the following 11 bloggers! They’re all great blogs and you should pay each of them a visit:
My questions for them are:
1. What’s your favourite place to live or travel?
2. What’s your favourite movie?
3. What’s your favourite color and why?
4. Mountains or sea?
5. Winter or summer?
6. Do you prefer your local cuisine or you like to experiment cuisine from abroad?
7. Do you prefer restaurant/fast food or home-made-kitchen?
8. How many countries have you visit?
9. What’s your favourite animal and why?
10. Are you a active person or a potato-couch?
11. What’s your favourite band or singer?
Kisses and virtual hugs to all! 🙂